Have you ever looked for someone who can give you some tips to help you progress at anything in life? How about challenging yourself to share 7 tips to people. For me my people are my blog readers. Because you care, I also care and would like to share with you my tips. We humans survive if some humans cares and gives a hand otherwise we would lose hope. That’s why I have decided to write this series once a week. The posts in the series will be about anything in the categories but not limited to personal development, business, coding and writing etc.
1. Don’t launch unless you’ve done research.
Because we are desperate for recognition, we sometimes forget the basic principles to birthing ideas. Of course all ideas are mostly problem solving but you don’t want to approach your solutions the same way others do. Because that would feel like copy and paste. So to be on the safe side do some research and analyse whether your solution is not offered by others, and if is offered by others, how best and authentically can you beat competition. Research does not only help you to uniquely package your idea, it also helps you find and define your audience.
2. Define the client avatar.
If you want to be a top seller, you would never leave out this stage, else you would be doomed. Whether it’s a non-profit idea it’s needs a buyer, all ideas need buyers in form of consumers. As much as you some entrepreneurs start by targeting a mass market, not many start ups, can sustain this. Lack of client avatar usually misleads because without it you don’t know who to focus on and at the end of it, you listen to everyone. Everyone may not buy. Yet developing and producing for everyone takes a bigger budget than producing for a a targeted audience. So know who you want to sale to, how many are they, where are they located etc.
3. I could help you build a happy and inspired team that delivers.
4. I could help you create your corporate branding, this would include suggesting colors, developing logos, flyers, receipt books, building your website, mobile apps and other corporate tools.
5. Would encourage and teach you about Marketing 3.0 and how to embrace it with a relatively minimal budget.
6. Would help you determine whether you are ready or not.
7. I would get you in touch with some of the best active and practical consultants and business coaches in the country.
Whether you want a proposal writer, financial/loans advisor, business coach, tax coach, market researcher, company/business and organisation registration. Inbox/contact me NOW.