We (Samuel and I) were there yesterday, to represent Daydah at the event. Glad we made it early, as seats were eaten up faaast!
Liebe Blogleser von 1aOlivenoel,
eine Straße die nach mir benannt ist habe ich nicht. Dennoch habe ich mich sehr gefreut als vor einigen Tagen die Mitarbeiter der örtlichen Gemeindeverwaltung mein Hinweisschild montiert haben.
So ist es nun einfacher den Weg zu 1aOlivenoel.de zu finden.
I stayed in the hospital for 9 more days after my brain surgery. Some doctor almost threw me out exactly a week after my brain surgery, but my body said no and I was given 2 more days. In average, they say it is between one week to 10 days, which does not seem like...
True Iron Bloggers:
- Adedayo Adeniyi (@daydah) in Daydah Concepts :
- David Opati Aswani (@susumunyu) :
- Manfred Gosch (@1aolivenoel) :
- Christine Graf (@christinegraf) :
- Hagen Graf (@hagengraf) :
- Dick Olsson (@dickolsson) :
- Juergen Rinck (@irgendlink) :
- Lena Roohnikan (@lerooco) :
- Isa Schulz (@murgeys) :
- Harry Tilley (@tilleyharry) in Harry Tilley’s Blog :
- Harry Tilley (@tilleyharry) in Tilley France Blog :
The lazy ones:
Eliminated because of excessive debt:
|this week:||10 €|
The PayPal account contains 25 Euro!
- David Opati Aswani (@susumunyu) -25€ or 5 good deeds
- Joeri Poesen (@jpoesen) – 15 € or 3 good deed
- Moein Rezaei (@moeiiin) – 15 € or 3 good deed
- Manfred Gosch (@1aolivenoel) – 10 € or 2 good deeds
- Hagen Graf (@hagengraf) – 10 € or 2 good deed
- Lena Roohnikan (@lerooco) – 5 € or 1 good deed
- Christine Graf (@christinegraf) – 5 € or 1 good deed
- Juergen Rinck (@irgendlink) – 5 € or 1 good deed
Reminder: Daniel Roohnikan (@roohnikan) – 25 € or 5 good deeds (told me that he will pay the 25 Euros 😉 )
Previously retired (must pay 30 € for the re-entry):
- Martin Gosch (since 16.01.2017)
- David M.Wampamba (since 03.04.2017)
- Osbert Mwijukye (since 03.04.2017)
- Daniel Roohnikan (since 17.04.2017)
- Jonathan Rukundo (since 13.03.2017)
- Shedy Serem (since 16.01.2017)
It’s difficult to predict anything exactly, but if one thing can be said about the future of social media, it will probably be more personalized and less noisy. Over-sharing will be less of a problem and filtering out irrelevant information will become a stronger trend.
Snapchat is a social media platform that’s really at the forefront of social media evolution. Rather than blasting out updates for all our friends and followers to see, we use Snapchat more like we communicate in real life – with specific people only at specific times.
If anything, social media is probably about to move more toward ephemeral sharing for quicker, more intimate sharing without the stress of having to blast something out to hundreds or thousands of followers that stays up there unless it’s manually deleted. Instagram has already made the move toward ephemeral content sharing with its Snapchat-like stories feature, so maybe more platforms will be soon to follow.