- At least one blog post a week. Weeks will be defined as starting and ending Sunday night at 11:59 PM or 23.59.
The relevant timestamp is the one in your blog feed.
- You’re welcome to post more than once in any given week but it doesn’t count
- If you miss a post you have two possibilities
3.1. do something “good” and blog about (with a photo), we call that a task.
– plant a tree,
– help someone with something and describe what you have done
3.2. pay 5 Euro to our PayPal account.
- Any topic or length of blog post is acceptable. If it’s obviously filler we laugh at you.
- There is no set end date.
- You can, at any point, decide to quit totally
- If, at any point, your tasks are more than 6 or your balance hits 30 Euro we I will assume you have invoked the previous rule.
- If you decide to rejoin you have to pay the 30 Euro or write about your 6 tasks.
- Every 3 months all iron bloggers meet on line and decide what to do with the money
- We start under the domain name ironblogger.cocoate.com because so far we have no budget
- Hashtag in social media is #ibcoco
- Don’t have a blog yet? No Problem! Open one with your special name with us at ibcoco.net!
It’s free, and we get your blog feed faster
Facebook Chat: All iron bloggers are part of a Facebook Chat. We add you there (if you want).
Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/ibcoco1
Twitter List: Follow the tweets of all iron blogger – https://twitter.com/ibcoco1/lists/iron-bloggers
Written and discussed so far by Adedayo Adeniyi, Hagen Graf and Christine Graf
Please contact us to participate!